About the Green Connections Radio Show
Engaging, enlightening and entertaining interviews with innovators and leaders in energy, clean tech and sustainability – featuring mostly women.
Green Connections Radio helps you “live green, work green, earn green.”
Podcast Topics Include:
- Policy – COP21, What can states do? Can the Pope move Congress?
- Business – How do you reduce the carbon footprint of your business?
- Finance/investing – Where do you get funding for your business? Success on “SharkTank”!
- Music, art, film/tv, books, and comedy – Reducing the carbon footprint of movies
- Products – Cars made from sustainable materials!
- Where are the jobs?
- Innovation – How do your shift a big company to being sustainable?
- What’s the best training/education?
- Communities – Which communities are models for sustainable urbanism?
- Cool gadgets to make your life more fun as well as more “green”
- Tips for your career, your business, your investments
- Profiles of Insightful Innovators – Some you’ve heard of, others you should know
These are sample topics- as we have covered hundreds of different stories and subjects!
@joanmichelson – Info@greenconnectionsradio.com – +1.702.806.3690
- Advertising with Green Connections Radio™ – Reach eco-conscious consumers and business buyers, especially women – click here for more info
- Permission to publish or broadcast GCR content
- Consulting services for your business or career
- Media inquiries for Joan Michelson as a guest expert or contributor, or segment producer
- Speaking needs at your upcoming event, Joan Michelson as a speaker, moderator or M.C.
Info@greenconnectionsradio.com or +1.702.806.3690.
Follow us on twitter at: @joanmichelson
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!