“From awareness, we get more actions,” Nathalie Udo on Green Connections Radio
As you develop your 2018 plans, whether you’re a sustainability role or not, it needs to be integrated you’re your plans – and actions. Each business or organization or school or home is potentially at risk from some aspect of climate change. It might be rising sea levels lapping at your door. It might be reduced access to resources in the face of extreme weather, as happened with the severe hurricanes, for example.
Nathalie Udo sustainability expert and co-author of the book, Organizational Survival: Profitable Strategies for a Sustainable Future shares steps you can take today and in your plans with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson in this fascinating interview.
Grab a pen and paper, or tablet – or however you take notes – for practical tips! (You might want to give her book to someone for the holidays, too.)
- Practical plans for reducing your carbon footprint, energy, and water use, reducing waste.
- Reducing risks of climate change and resource scarcity.
- How to get companies to make the decision to commit to sustainability.
- Practical solutions to persuading your team to add sustainable solutions to the budget.
- What to do when you get pushback.
- Career tips from her unusual trajectory
What did Nathalie and Joan say that resonated the most with you?
Post it to us on Twitter @joanmichelson or on our Facebook page – like the page while you’re there – and post it in a review when you subscribe on iTunes or iHeartRadio, TuneIn or Stitcher.
Please fill out this survey with your feedback for Green Connections Radio. We want to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for subscribing! Sign up for our newsletter and receive these and other green innovation and career tips automatically, at http://www.greenconnectionsradio.com.