You see all these other speakers and consultants with books to sell and think, “I need a book. I want a book.”
You’re a Consultant. You’re a Speaker. You’re an Expert. ….. Or, you feel like you have a book inside you.
Would being an “author” – having your own book – help your business? Absolutely!
Does the idea of writing a book seem overwhelming? Time-consuming? Daunting?
What if you could have a trusted guide and coach who could help you write the book – and written in a way that would help grow your business?
Enter Joan Michelson, CEO of Green Connections Media.
Joan brings her 20+ years of corporate marketing and communications with Fortune 500 companies like Deloitte, Chrysler and American Express (including earning media coverage on the front page of the Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, and major coverage in Time magazine, and on “The Today Show), book coaching, and journalism experience with major media (from television news to print, to digital, to radio) to be your trusted book coach.
Joan will unearth the book within you that you want to write and that will support your business goals – and, most importantly, Joan will help you write the book.
Specifically, Joan’s book coaching helps you:
- Identify how having a book can help your business.
- Define the book you want to write – and the one that will support your business goals.
- Integrate strategies into the development of the book that would help promote it.
- Develop and evolve the book outline – as both your book and your work evolve.
- Leverage your work projects to improve and tie in with the book to help grow your business.
- Develop systems to facilitate efficient marketing and promoting of the book, including with the media and events
- Increase your visibility to the “right” people.
- Build the case and book proposal for a publisher (with some introductions).
And… You’ll have written a book! ….
A book you can be proud of – sell – use to promote your business – and leverage to land more speaking engagements.
So, your book actually is written – and helps your business!
Photo: Author/Consultant Kim McDonald Chandler with Joan Michelson, with Kim’s book Flat World Navigation. Joan wrote an excerpt in Kim’s book. (credit, Kim’s husband)