“Sometimes sideways or backwards turns into a slingshot,” Whitney Johnson on Green Connections Radio.
Do you want a bigger impact? To be happier at work? Listen to this enlightening conversation between Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson and Whitney Johnson, award-winning executive from Wall Street to Twitter and author of “Disrupt Yourself.”
Grab a pen and paper or your laptop to take notes, and you’ll want to listen to it a couple of times, too. Every few minutes has something you’ll want to think about in the context of your own life and choices.
Here are a few tidbits:
- How to see a problem others are trying to solve – and show them how you can help solve it.
- How to figure out your strengths – and why it’s probably not what you think.
- How constraints can be inspiring.
- How to sell your “great idea.”
- The #1 factor that makes a successful CEO.
To learn more about Whitney Johnson, her book, and/or Green Connections Radio, go to www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Email us: email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson