Amy Sorter of EcoSavvyMoms explains the nasty chemicals that smell comes from and how to avoid it, including in office furniture. Listen Now
(Photo: Phil Chordas, GCR co-executive director, Brigid Nuta-Howe of the Girls Scouts of the Capital Region, and Joan Michelson, Executive Producer & Host of Green Connections Radio™ at recording session at the National Press Club Broadcast Center; photo taken by Arzoo Malhootra, GCR Production Assistant)
Do you want your brand to be perceived as “green” or “earth-friendly”?
AND business savvy?
Find out how Green Connections Radio™ can help you achieve all these goals at once. Prices to fit ALL BUDGETS – customized to suit YOUR needs!
Women are the top buyers – by far!
Energy and green economy are the top growth industries – by far!
- Women = 80% of the purchasing decisions worldwide
- Women control $12 trillion purchasing power
- “Women are the most powerful brand ambassadors”
- Women care about sustainability
- Trust other women most
Reach the MOST POWERFUL market – Women – for much less than expected!
Top Promotional Benefit!
The Offer in Brief: ALL BUDGETS are WELCOME
An extremely attractive package of promotional opportunities at an exceptional price.
We customize the program to suit your specific needs and brand:
- Ads on episodes
- Ads on podcasts
- Ads on the website
- Branding at events
- Branding in marketing materials
- Press outreach
- Category exclusivity
- Private events with top women in energy and green from the GCR proprietary database of thousands.
Demo was requested by VERY TOP EXECUTIVES at all three radio platforms – satellite, public and commercial.
- Sponsor a segment on the demo
- Sponsor the whole demo package (5 segments)
- Sponsor a specific segment: Newsmakers, or “Consumer Minute,” “Day-in-the-Life” profile of a green job, “Did you know….” Factoids, or cultural segment
- Sponsor a poll
- Sponsor a Green Connections Radio™ party or coverage of an event (e.g. we record when GCR Host Joan Michelson moderates a panel at a conference, as she is doing in November at Greenbiz.com’s VERGE conference: http://www.greenbiz.com/events/verge/2012/11/san-francisco)
Cross-promotions with Charitable Partner, World Academy for the Future of Women