Why do we miss potentially dangerous trends, “a series of warnings and visible evidence”? It might be climate change, water scarcity, an infrastructure that is falling apart beneath our feet, terrorist threats, or an approaching business competitor or trend we had ignored, for example. How do we train ourselves to seepotential dangers we’re missing early enough to address them?
Listen to author and global business strategy leader Michele Wucker with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson in this enlightening interview to learn how to see potential threats in your world – business, romance, family, finances – in time to manage them better.
- What gray rhinos are and how to avoid them.
- How to see things you don’t want to see.
- Decision-making structures that incentivize seeing more threats – and opportunities.
- Be the “Challenger-in-Chief” in your own world and invite opposite points of view.
- How our short-term focused society puts us at risk for missing huge threats
For more information on Michele’s book, please visit: http://www.thegrayrhino.com
To learn more about Michele Wucker and her book “The Gray Rhino,” and about Green Connections Radio, go to www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson